Most people create a resolution list after News Year day, but I find doing one after celebrating a birthday way more effective. So last night I sat down and brainstormed ideas of ; goals, behaviors I want to change and things I want to learn before my next birthday. Having just celebrated my 24th birthday 2 weeks ago I thought having 24 items on my “inspiration list” would be fitting. Now sharing all 24 would be extremely boring for you so I will share my top 7 .
1. Start making moves to move aboard
2. Travel to 1 new place this year (domestically or internationally)
3. Learn 1 new thing in my job industry a month and find a way to apply it.
4. Take more risks (romantically)
5. Be more consistent about my blog posting
6. Stop saying “yes” all the time to people at work
7. Be more spontaneous ( I love to plan and one of my favorite mottos is ; “preventive measures”
8. Take advantage of the tourist attractions of D.C. ( As a Washingtonian you tend to forget how much your city has to offer)
Leave me a comment and let me know what is on your inspiration list?